Saturday 20 May 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Tim Holtz Town Scapes.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with Tim's new dies and here is a peek of how I used them.
If you would like to see more and how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details and close-up shots.

 
All the backgrounds are my own Masterboards and there are instructions for making these too.



I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 

 Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this mini book in the following challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: May-Anything Goes with Dies.
 

10 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

What a fabulous project! Amazing detail and a lovely inky finish.

Brenda Brown said...

Looks fabulous Angela, love the buildings and skyline, unfortunately the link wouldn't work for me. Have a great weekend xxx

Redanne said...

Love, love the look of this, off to have a closer look! Anne xx

pam said...

Amazing book Angela, fabulous colours and love these Tim Holtz new dies.
Pam xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Absolutely awesome project Angela! Love the colours and, using the blanks as well, gives such fabulous depth to the scene. Have a great day!! x

Cheryl W. said...

Truly amazing project! Thank you so much for sharing it at Let's Craft and Create as part of our newest challenge. Cheryl W, DT

Cara said...

Oooooh this is fabulous! Totally love it! Off to find out how you made it now.... Cara x

Jonnece said...

Fabulous mini book. I love your colour choices and the back ground is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh Angela, this is just so much fun and absolutely stunning! You really made me smile. Hugs, Autumn

Jackie PN said...

Sorry I am so far behind on commenting, but did not want to miss this one! This is soooo cool! I just love that you used your own masterboards! Stunning indeed!
Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10