Friday 31 March 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week and it's been quite busy too.

I went to Doncaster craft show at the weekend. This show is at the Racecourse which was lovely as the weather was so nice and we were able to sit out side on the terrace.
Anyway a few photos here:

Create and Craft were there filming one of their shows:

 
This was quite early and it did get busy later on.

 
And coffee on the terrace, very nice!

 
Obviously walking in the park, not enough according to the dogs.
The park is looking lovely with all the gorgeous daffodils.
 
 

We go away for one week and they've put a new bridge in!
 
 
Building coming along nicely too.

 
 
Our little friends are back and have been checking out the nest box.
Sorry the photo isn't brilliant as I took this through the window.

 
So that's me done for today and look forward to seeing what you've been up to.
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

11 comments:

Helen said...

the daffodils are beautiful. Good to see the blue tit enjoying your garden too. Have a great weekend

Annie said...

Our daffodils are already beginning to go over but are now being replaced by tulips. I do love Spring with all its colours. The show looked fab....I'm sure there was lots to smile about there.
Have a happy week.
Annie x

sandra de said...

Gorgeous daffodils and I am so pleased you like the little hellebores. Have a lovely week.
sandra de @16

Lynn Holland said...

How nice to see sunshine and signs of spring
Have a lovely weekend
Lynn x

Lisca said...

I'm sure you enjoyed the craft show. It's good to come early. I've never been able to do that as I lived too far away, and would normally have to pick up friends on the way as well etc.
Lovely flowers in the park. What are they building there? A large barn? And are those stacks of materials or beehives I see?
so fast, you will end up not needing a table, lol.
Wishing you lots of smiles,
Hugs,
Lisca

Redanne said...

Lovely photos Angela, the little Blue Tit is lovely and the daffs look so pretty. I have not been to Doncaster for a couple of years, must try to remember next time! Hugs, Anne xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely post, Angela. The craft shows do get busy so it was nice that you could get out on to the terrace for a bit of sun and fresh air. Nice photos of the park and I love the one of the blue tit. Have a lovely weekend. Elizabeth xx

Barb said...

It sounds as if you had a super day out. Your photos are lovely. It looks as if work is progressing well. Barbxx

Shoshi said...

What a great day out you had, Angela. Glad you managed to get to the craft show, and also see all the lovely spring flowers.

Shoshi

mamapez5 said...

Another craft show. How lovely! I am very jealous. It does look a lovely setting. When i used to go to the ones at NEC, there was never anywhere to sit and have a drink.
I just love the 'host of golden daffodils'. I could see my dogs having the time of their lives in that lot.
I would be smiling too if I could see blue tits making their nest. I hope you get lots of babies. Kate x

Jackie PN said...

Angela, looks like spring has sprung for you and you are out and about! looking forward to photos of your beautiful yard as the nature is reborn!
hugs and happy weekend,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10