Monday 16 April 2018

Masterbard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
Some of you may remember seeing it when it looked like this.
 

Unfortunately it got put on one side but Hey Presto! it's now finished!

 
And so is the card I made with a section from this Masterboard.

 
I mounted a square section of the Masterboard onto some diecut card to which I had added white lace on the edge.
 
I cut away one of the flowers from another piece of Masterboard and used it to give a 3D effect to the petals. To this I added Stickles glitter glue and clear Glossy Accents. 
Next I added the flower trim, attaching it with the brads before layering it with more card and the card blank. 
A die cut sentiment completes the design.

 With a Masterboard like this you don't really need a lot more detail and you can easily make a quick card this way so I did.

Using the bits that I cut off to make the card above I made this:

 
Use the same stamp with black ink onto the card blank.
Cut around the left-over pieces to shape the flowers and then attach to the card blank and finish with a sentiment stamp and a few pearls... and it's done!
 
Two for the price of one I'm sure you'll agree!



I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous card, love the soft colours. That stamp is lovely!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a super image and I love those subtle colours. Isn't it fab when you can get more than your bargained for from backgrounds. Both beautiful and those matching pearls really add to it.
Happy Monday Angela, Hugs Tracey xx

pam said...

Wonderful card you created with your beautiful masterboard Angela, love the colours and wonderful stamping.
Pam x

Craftyfield said...

Masterboards can make for efficient crafting by generating several cards! I love the soft spring colours and the flower stamp is lovely Angela. xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a beautiful masterboard, Angela, and I love the card. I so appreciate the way you've used the cutoffs, as well - waste not, want not! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10