Monday 5 March 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:
I seem to have built up some left-overs again! so decided to use some of these before making more and this is what happened....

The masterboard was made with a collection of stamping and stencilling over Distress Oxide inks applied with a blending tool.
The leaves are textures glass Gel.

 
And this was one of the cards I made originally.

 
And the new one:
 
 
I love the way that the same Masterboard can look so different.
 
I started with a 7"x7" white card blank and used a square die to cut up nine square pieces (4cmx4cm) from the Masterboard and layered them onto a matching card (5cm x5cm).
 
 
Arrange these onto a mat of matching card (15.5cm x 15.5cm) leaving a small space between each of the squares.

 
Next prepare the card blank by adding layers of matching blue and white card to fit the main section.

 
And so to the finished card.
I have die cut several feathers, a border, butterfly, sentiment, leaf and doily which were then arranged on the front.

 
I completed the design with the addition of ribbon and gems.


Hope you enjoyed watching me make this card.
I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Fashionable Stamping - Challenge #132 One for the Girls.
Allsorts challenge blog: week 457-Ladies Only.
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 281 - Anything Goes.
 

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

All so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

brenda said...

Lovely colours and design for our 'ladies only' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

cm said...

WOW! Both cards are lovely; the background is the perfect canvas for your floral and feather arrangements! So eye-catching! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery.
~carol

Kuni said...

Beautiful ! Love the design.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Crafty Claire said...

A really versatile master board. I really should follow your example and get some made up xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous background, so beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
Happy Women's Day;-))m

Bobby said...

Wow, I love that background. Cutting it up must have been sad to do but it works beautifully with the blue borders and the feathers, leaves and butterfly. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Jackie PN said...

What a cool way to use those squares! I just love your masterboard! Beautiful colors and design!!
Jackie xo

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is wonderful
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Ink Art Designs said...

I love using masterboards, and I love how different all your cards are with the one that you made.
Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love how you've created the grid background x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10