Sunday 3 December 2017

Back to the craft Barn with Christmas Flora.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live now.

I've been working with  ElenaZinski stamps and here is a peek of how I used them.
If you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.



Tutorial for making this project is available now at The Craft Barn and an extra card too!

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.

Happy crafting,
 
 Angela xXx

5 comments:

Helen said...

oh, haven't thought of using both stamps together!! great card.

Jackie PN said...

What fun stamps Angela!! Festive card you made using them- love the colorfulness of it!

thanks so much for getting back to me-you are a doll!
Jackie Xo

pam said...

This look gorgeous Angela, beautiful stamping and love your colours.
Hugs Pam x

Cara said...

Just stunning. You made me buy this stamp set recently and I'm ashamed to say that it hasn't escaped the packaging. Might have to CASE this to get me going with it x

SewPaperPaint said...

These two cards are incredibly beautiful!!! You make the most beautiful things my friend. Merry Christmas, Autumn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10