Monday, 11 September 2017

Masterboard Monday


 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

Seth Apter stamps for Christmas Cards!!!


 
Well yes! Cos I wanted stars.
I also added some detail using a stencil by Heart from the Heart.
 
 
New stamps by Elenazinski.
 
 
I have held off making Christmas cards but these are just brilliant so had to give them a go.

The next thing was to get the focal images ready using the new stamps.
 
First I stamped lots of the images onto watercolour paper.

 
Then coloured them in using alcohol pens.


 
Then cut these out.

 
Next cut a piece of the Masterboard to size and stamp the baubles using my stamp positioner.

 
 At the same time I used a border stamp to finish off the edge and a sentiment stamp by Kaisercraft.
All ready now to add the coloured baubles.

 
And here are the two I've made so far.

 
 
I hope you like them as much as I do.
Back soon to show you more.

 I would love to hear what you think about these cards and stamps and look forward to your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. I love those new stamps of Elena's and your cards look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me in a Christmassy mood 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, lovely! Love the stamps, and the colours and images in your background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamps are wonderful and your cards are beautiful. Have a good week... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have used wonderful colours and created fabulous cards from the new stamps, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous, love your color choices. I think I neeeeeeeed those new stamps now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so totally loving those star backgrounds and how you used them Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Angela - it ALMOST makes me feel excited about Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm intrigued by your hot glue/Seth Apter project and that Christmas card looks really cool, love it :o) Annie C #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards!! I love the background and image scene you've created!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great technique. Thanks for the step-by-step! The new stamps are gorgeous and so is the beautiful subtle masterboard.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these came out fabulous Angela! You are always so clever! And I just love the masterboard!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed looking around. Please leave a comment if you can as I really enjoy reading what you have to say.
When I know where you are, I can visit you too.
Angela x

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10