Thursday 21 September 2017

Back to the craft Barn with a Paper Mash Up.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

I've been working with scrap paper to create some handmade Jewelry and here is a peek of how I used it.

Started here.

 
And here.

 
And finished here.



If you would like to see what happened in between then pop over to The Craft Barn where a tutorial for making this project is available now.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

6 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Awesome project Angela. Turning that lovely bg paper into those darling earrings and charms is totally brilliant!! Thank you for sharing!! hugs xx

Jackie PN said...

WOW Angela!! Off to see more- these are stunning!
Jackie xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh that looks awesome - heading over to check it out!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great! I've just decided to have a go at this very technique myself (lots of Pinterest research!). I'll check out your tutorial. Looks great, Jo x

Redanne said...

The jewelry is beautiful Angela, it was such a great use for those beautiful papers! Anne xx

Cara said...

Fabulous jewellery, off to have a proper nose at how you created it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10