Wednesday 26 July 2017

WOYWW#425 What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Lots of dies in the exploding box today from an earlier project and the Oxide inks stacked up just to the side of it as I've been using those quite a lot recently.

 
I'm in the middle of making a Mini Art Journal which is what you can see clipped together.

 
The card on the left is one I featured on Monday and information on how I made it can be found Here.
 
Other than that everything is pretty much the same as last week and my next job has got to be the grand tidy up!
 
So that's me done for today, really quick.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off to see what everyone else is up to as soon as I get back from my walk with the girls, weather permitting.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

19 comments:

Helen said...

what gorgeous clips!! look forward to seeing the finished book soon.. hope you get to enjoy a walk, think we're going to get wet here! Helen #1

Claire said...

Nothing beats an art journal in my book - mini or otherwise! How wonderful!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 7

Annie said...

I'm whizzing round my fav desks before I hit the sewing room this morning so of course you're included in those.
I love seeing what you papercrafters make.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Lynsey said...

Hi Angela, great photos thank you for sharing. Look forward to seeing your journal all done. It looks great so far. Lyns xx #20

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the tidy up goes well, although if you're like me you'll come across something that just has to be used first LOL. Have a great week. Sarah #23

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, saw the card the other day, loved it. I really need to tackle my UFO box, it's got to the point I can't add anything else! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I like the idea of that mini album! Those big clips look fun and useful! Where did you get them? Th ecard looks lovely too -
will take a closer look! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #26

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I have clip envy!! (Now there's some words I didn't think I'd be saying today, lol!!) They are funky and would perfect for a lot of projects.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

Jan said...

Great space and thanks for sharing xx Jan (36)

Plush Possum Studio said...

Cute mini art journal! I even like the clippies you're using. Will we get a peek at the inside of that journal sometime?
Happy WOYWW!
Rose #35

Crafty Claire said...

I love seeing that other people only have a small space to craft because their stash has taken over, not just me!

Hazel said...

Love the butterfly card. Lots of interest in your workspace. I have oxides envy (must get some soon after hearing such good things about them). Thanks for sharing - Hazel, #25 x

StampinCarol said...

I had to take a closer look at your clips, very cool! Hope to see more of your journal soon! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #29

Julia Dunnit said...

Are you keeping it clipped together for a reason or just to keep it all together while you decide on a binding? It looks gorgeous, will you be showing us eventually? Hope so. Like the Seth Apter stuff on your desk too.

Cara said...

Ooh, loving those clips and the project is looking pretty cool too. Glad to see your exploding box is holding up, think mine has exploded!

Lindart said...

That card is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing that mini-album! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33 - but Mr Linky will take you to a page that says my post does not exist - Fake News! click on "home" and it will take you to the post!

Neet said...

Zany clips - love them! Likewise the card on the left.
Art journals - well, I just love them and spend most of my time with them.
Sorry to hear about the cold - hope it clears soon. xx
Neet xx

Barb said...

It's looking interesting. Barbxx

BJ said...

Hope you are feeling better by now, super butterfly card. Thanks for the visit and sorry it took me so long to reply BJ#21

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10