Friday 2 June 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Thought you might like to see this as I know some of my friends like a bit of stitchwork!:


 
I made this for the Craft Barn.
If you would like to know more about it you can find it Here.

All the babies are doing well. Just look how big they are!


 
Cygnets too.
 
 
I think they've been enjoying the nice weather.
 
 
The bandstand in the park is nearly finished and looking lovely.
 
 
Flowers in my garden are looking gorgeous.
 
Begonia.


 
Geranium.

 
Clematis

 
Iris.
 
 
Rhododendron.
 


 
 
And last weekend we went to a Music Quiz in aid of a young women who is going to Morocco to help the people over there.
It was a fun night though we only came fourth but we were pleased with that and it's all in a good cause.

 
Incidentally the Gin is not mine Lol!
I was on the bottled water!


 The quiz was based in a school and I just knew you would enjoy seeing some of the gorgeous art work.


 
 It's so sweet!

 
And walking with the girls too.
 

 
These are just gorgeous!
Not those two!..... the seats Lol!
Well they're okay too!



 
All in All it's been a busy week.
 

   Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
  
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

What wonderful smiles you're sharing today Angela. Your bag is stunning....I really love it. The baby feathered friends are looking good and healthy and are all growing so quickly. The carved seats (and the occupants) look fab....I love carved wood.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Cara said...

Thanks for sharing all those wonderful photos. Do you think hubby would object if I installed a fish net and some of those wonderful felt fish on the landing?!

mamapez5 said...

Those babies are certainly growing. I guess they have to grow up pretty fast. Love that band-stand roof.
Your flowers are all beautiful. i never get tired of seeing everyone's gardens.
I also love those seats. what fun they are. Kate x

Neet said...

Ooh, I love those seats - what wonderful work. Talking of that there is some super work in the school you were in. I so enjoy seeing young people's work - loved it when I went around schools moderating for art.
Lots of lovely things on your blog today 0 no wonder you are smiling.
Hugs, Neet xx

Jackie PN said...

What a fun post! hehee
Looks like you all had a great time! Always fun to share special time with "sisters".
Hugs,Jackie xx

Little Artbee said...

Wonderful card dear Angela. I like how you created the background, very fantasyfully.Thanks for sharing your nice photos. It looks like you have had much fun with your girls.The päonies are so nice.
Have a nice June and stay healthy and creative.
Hugs
Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10