Thursday 1 June 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Starlight Paints and Calico.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with Starlight Paints on Fabric and here is a peek of how I used them, if you would like to see how I made it then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received and here it is.

A Patchwork and Quilted bag.

 
This is one of the few fabric projects I have done for a while but really enjoyed making it.
I used the Tim Holtz Stencils to apply the Starlight fabric paint.
 
The Lining.

 
The closure also acts as a small pocket at the back of the bag.

 
There are lots more photographs and the tutorial for making over
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

7 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous bag, Angela - you have me drooling with all that lovely patterning. It's just delightful!! xo

Cara said...

Oh wow, this is stunning. I love all the colours and texture. Off to have a nose at how you made it now...

Shoshi said...

Great project, Angela, and I love that clever pocket on the back, created by the flap. The painting is fabulous - all those lovely pastel shades and patterns. Well done indeedy.

Shoshi

Crafty Claire said...

I'm always in awe of people with needlework skills. This is a fabulous project xx

pam said...

Fantastic bag you have made Angela, gorgeous patterns and colours.
Hugs Pamx

Shoshi said...

Thank you for your visit, Angela, and I'm so glad you enjoyed my County Show pictures! I quite agree with you - for me it's probably the best day out of the year! I just love going to these country shows! I hope you enjoy the Lincolnshire one, and I hope you will post lots of photos for us to enjoy! Have fun!

Shoshi

Jackie PN said...

Wow is this ever beautiful!! Angela, you are so creative and talented and never cease to amaze me with your skills!
Hugs,Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10