Saturday 17 June 2017

Back to The Craft Barn with Punch Boards.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

I've been working with a Punch Board and Seth Apter stamps and here is a peek of how I used them, if you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.





I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at
The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

9 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Wow! I think I must have missed this when you added it to the DT folder. It's stunning! xxx

Shoshi said...

Lovely grungey project, Angela! Well done. Thank you for your lovely comment. The carpenter can't now start the work in the kitchen till the beginning of July but having got used to Mum's tiny kitchen for so long, I don't mind waiting another couple of weeks. As for Beatrice, I am sorry to say that my hubby had to take her in to the vet's on Wednesday afternoon and have her put to sleep. She seemed to decline after Phoebe died, and for the last 3 or 4 days we couldn't persuade her to eat and she seemed to give up the will to live. We knew we'd lose them both this year but never thought it would be in the space of only 3 weeks. We feel so lost without them and the house feels horribly empty and quiet with no kitties, so we are now in the process of finding two new little babies to lavish our love on.

Shoshi

Cara said...

Oh wow! What an absolutely stunning project. I am beyond impressed!

Deb said...

Gorgeous Angela, off to take a closer look! Deb xo

pam said...

Fantastic make Angela, made a similar book when I first got my envelope board..
Pam x

Brenda Brown said...

Fantastic album and fabulous design, I really love how this came out xxx

SewPaperPaint said...

I saw this online somewhere and couldn't wait to get over to inspect - what a visual delight! Absolutely gorgeous project! Hugs, Autumn

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh that's just luscious...beautifully done, Angela!

Jackie PN said...

How clever is this!
Your book is full of everything I love, layers,textures,color and do dads! Great make Angela!xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10