Saturday 10 June 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with 'One For The Boys' and Seth Apter Stamps.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

I've been working with Seth Apter Paints and Stamps and here is a peek of how I used them, if you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

It started like:
This.....

 
This.....

 
And this......

 
Then ended like this!
 
 
Tutorial for making this is over at The Craft Barn Challenge Blog.
 
 I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Crafty Calendar Challenge: June challenge: "Boys will be Boys"
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog: Challenge #17 Masculine
Scrapbook and Card Making:Tinker Dream: 53 Cards for Men and Boys

5 comments:

Cara said...

Ohh, this looks fab! Love the metal elements, they really add to the design x

pam said...

Fantastic card Angela, would be perfect for my Grandson!love the colours and elements.
Hugs Pam x

Brenda Brown said...

Love the layers and design Angela it's wonderfully creative. Have a great week xxx

Gale said...

Fab card Angela! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Crafty Pearly said...

Sooo adorable. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10