Wednesday 12 April 2017

WOYWW 410 # What's On You Workdesk Wednesday.

Hi Workdesk friends.
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

And it's a mess as I am between projects but you will just have to forgive me.
Some left over Seth Apter's masterboards and a new Punch Board.
You will just have to wait and see what happens here.

 
Everything else is about the same really.
 
 
But to make up for it here is a card I posted on Monday if you haven't seen it.
There are details for making this here.



So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

16 comments:

Helen said...

my desk (sorry, floor) is always the same too - that card is gorgeous, I managed to miss seeing it earlier this week. Helen #?

Annie said...

Love the card this week.
Hugs,
Annie x #15

glitterandglue said...

Morning Angela. Gorgeous papers on your desk. Lovely colours.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Kathyk said...

Hey there, what a fab looking desk and projects today.

Happy WOYWW

Kathyk
#14

Bubbles said...

Your work is always so beautiful - and interesting :)
Have a wonderful Wednesday :)
Bubbles
#26
http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/woyww-410.html

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, saw the card on FB, it's stunning. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxXx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a really gorgeous card - I love the colours and details :-D
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxx

buterfliecrafter said...

what a fab card, and great details insede. the masterboards already look very cool, what is a punchboard? Happy WOYWW Vicky #25

Barb said...

Your card is gorgeous Angela. I love the pretty masterboard you started out with too. The stamp is a beauty. Barbxx

Cara said...

You always look so organised! Can't wait to see what you create next. Cara x

Sarah Brennan said...

The card is gorgeous. I always love layering and texture. Sarah #9

Sue said...

Hi Angela, The card is lovely.


Happy WOYWW
Sue #17

sandra de said...

Hi angela great image on your card and it looks like a wonderfully busy desk this week.
sandra de @23

BJ said...

super card,love the water droplet beads which I only clocked due to second photo. Thanks for visiting me yesterday, just getting round to catching up now. BJ#5

Neet said...

Such a lovely card - Finnabair is a favourite of mine but not used her stamps in ages. Must get them out.
Love anything to do with Seth Apter.
Sorry I am so late, visitor got i the way of commenting yesterday and I was flat out trying to do my journal post for today in the evening.
Happy Easter, Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Mrs.D said...

Thanks for visiting my desk, and nice comments.
I shall be intrigued to see what you do with the Punch board, I bought one, on a whim, and haven't even unwrapped it yet, so will be interesting to see what you get up to.
Chris #10

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10