Friday 14 April 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Remember this:

 
Well it seems to have become a wishing well as people have started throwing money in there.
How sweet is that.

 
The swan got off her nest the other day and I photographed this. Not absolutely sure but it looks like an egg.

 
The fish are all waking up and getting pretty active.

 
And the trees are waking up too.

 
Now what's all this about!
She's got the sewing machine switched on Lol!
Could it be that's she is making something!

 
I have one other thing to show you today.
 
 
My friend keeps getting up in the mornings to find this on the lawn.
 
 
Quite large holes all over the place.
We're not sure but think it may be foxes.
Have any of you seen anything like this before?
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Ooer what you sewing my friend? I shall be watching and waiting now. It almost looks like badger damage to the lawn but if it is it may well get worse....try shrinking pepper or strong smelling spices around...they don't like that.
Have a great Easter.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Yes, that looks like an egg! Watch that space....
You tease! You show us your sewing machine and then don't say what you are planning on doing! I wait patiently. All will be explained in due course I trust.
I don't know what those marks in the lawn are. Its too big to be paws, so I think a snout...I have never seen foxes do this, but you never know. Badgers sounds plausible.... I hope your friend finds out what is is (was).
Have a lovely Easter weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

It is lovely to see everything waking up for Spring. I hope you get some fluffy cygnets to enjoy watching.
I love it when wild-life visits my garden, but it can be quite detructive. If your friends marks are made by foxes, she should hear them barking at night. Happy Easter. Enjoy the weekend. Kate x

Redanne said...

Hmm, it does indeed look like an egg, I am sure you will keep an eye on it and let us know (please - lol). I look forward to seeing what you have been up to with the sewing machine! Not at all sure what those marks are, hope your friend finds out before the whole lawn gets ruined! Hope you are having a good Easter weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

Cara said...

Fab photos, looking forward to seeing the results of the sewing. Have a great Easter. Cara x

Jackie PN said...

Looking forward to your sewing makes Angela, I know they will be FAB!!
Those holes in your lawn,look like ours, which are from skunks digging-up grubs- little stinkers! They do make quite a mess and are quite smelly!
Happy Easter my sweet friend! xx

Neet said...

Skunks sound a bit like badgers - could be - not a clue. Never seen anything like those holes.
What are you sewing? You are a tease. I will have to pop back for a nosey later.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynn Holland said...

Could be badgers they do it outside my gate. We live on a country lane.
There's a pond at the top of the lane and when we went to feed the ducks the fish were jumping so high they were getting to the bread first haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10