Monday 20 March 2017

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of my  Masterboard:

 
This was a large A3 sheet that I sprayed with mica inks and then cut into pieces. 
If you need a quick card then this technique will work brilliantly.
 
I decorated each piece that I used rather than the whole sheet but so what!
This is my Masterboard and I'll do it how I like Lol!
 
And the die cut embellishments I used are here.
 
 
And a few samples of how I played with these before making deciding how to complete the design.



It was difficult to decide which ones to use as I love them all.

 
 

So simple and quick, if you can make your mind up Lol!
Effective! But what do you think?


I have lots of pieces of card like this and I am sure you probably do too so get them out and have fun!
Now let's see how to complete this one!!!


I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
The stamps are by: Woodware.
Dies by: Memory Box.
Mica Sprays.

7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

I know his feeling of trying to make up your mind lol, it plagues me, but love how you played with the diecuts to get a great design you were happy with. Have a wonderful crafty week. Xxx

Helen said...

oh, so glad it's not just me that dithers over finishing something off! I much prefer just making the backgrounds!! Great end results, though.

Shoshi said...

All gorgeous, Angela! I particularly like the torn top edge which really gives them style. It's a very pretty masterboard too - sometimes better not to have too much decoration on them because they would detract from any embellishments you might want to add. Love the die cuts.

Shoshi

Redanne said...

Hmm, making up my mind is never an easy task - lol. Love the effect of the mica sprays in the background and those die cuts are beautiful!! Gorgeous cards Angela! Anne xx

Barb said...

A lovely card Angela. It was good to see how you thought it through and I love both colourways. Barbxx

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your visit, Angela, and I'm glad you like my Infusions samples. I think it's a good idea to fix them esp. if you want to do layering. I haven't tried applying gel medium over them yet - after heat setting they may be stable enough. I think if you used PVA in a water spray it would just reactivate them again, so a spray adhesive would probably be better.

Shoshi

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous! I love those flowers and am fond of that yellow piece especially! These are all grand! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10