Monday 6 March 2017

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
 
It may look familiar as this is the second card I've made with this Masterboard but it is great for male cards.
It was put together using lots of old car tax discs which for some reason a friend of mine had collected and was having a clear out, of course we don't use any more. I have also used stencils and then sprayed it with inks.
 
The stamp is by Tim Holtz and the ink is Distress which I then splattered with water and removed some of the ink with a paper towel which gives the spotty effect.
The stamping is embossed with clear embossing powder and the sentiment is Tim Holtz dies.
The small black gems complete the design.
 
 
I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x 
 

8 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the inclusion of the tax discs, great fun and a fabulous male card. Have a great week. Xxx

Shoshi said...

I looked at this for a long time and couldn't guess what it was till I read your explanation, Angela! Tax discs - so cleverly disguised! It's brilliant. I love the colours and surprising that pink really does work for a male card, too. It's great.

Shoshi

Redanne said...

Oh wow, what a clever use of those old tax discs, they look amazing in your background and I just love that old car stamp! Hugs, Anne xx

Crafty Claire said...

The tax discs are inspired. It's so hard to do arty cards for men and you've nailed it xx

pam said...

Fantastic male card design Angela.
Pam x

Barb said...

What a fantastic idea to use old tax discs. A really great male card. Barbxx

Jackie PN said...

Great card Angela!
What are tax discs?
xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful card, Angela - and a great masterboard. I'm with Jackie on the tax discs! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10