Friday 17 March 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week, well last week actually.
Some of you asked me how they got on with the car last week.... well here are the results of their efforts.

 
They dug it out and pushed it to the road after making a new road to push it on. I think they were desperate to go somewhere Lol!

 
The SFR Freestyle tour (skiing events) was on while we were there too.

 
This was the day they packed up to leave, loads of stuff!.
 
 
The French army were on Manoeuvres.


 
And of course so were the piste bashers.


And the start of the trip home.


Rather than bore you I will finish here with a few photos of the lovely town of Annecy.





Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful place Annecy is. It looks nothing like the first photos in the snow. Since I'm sort of playing catch up on your life, it sounds like you must have been off on another of your famous skiing trips.

Hope your Friday and weekend are perfect.

buterfliecrafter said...

Hope you had a safe trip back, I once visitec annecy about 10 years ago, it was a very lovely town, have a lovely weekend, Vicky

Annie said...

I've been to Annecy but I'm pleased to say it was hot and sunny when I went there. That's what I call serious snow.....I guess the first thing they had to do was find the car! Thanks for sharing your fab pics.
Hugs,
Annie x

Redanne said...

Great photos, as always Angela, I love the one with the para gliders, that must be such fun. The Tour de France sign reminds me that the cycling season is about to start, a favourite in our house! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

Krisha said...

Wonderful pictures, never boring to me!
Yes I would say they were desperate to go somewhere too. That's a LOT of snow!!

mamapez5 said...

That all lookms like lots of fun. Too much snow for me, but Annecy looks beautiful. Digging out the car must have been hard work! have a good week. Kate x

Lisca said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely holiday.
I smiled at those poor people digging out their car. It must have been really urgent for them to go through so much trouble.
Lovely photos of the snow and of Annecy. Was that the same week? It looks like the weather was beautiful.
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Lisca

Neet said...

I did wonder on Wednesday how they moved the car - very keen to move on I guess.
I hadn't realised where you were, I went there years ago and thought what a beautiful place it was. I hope it hasn't changed much.
Hugs, & thanks for the awakened memories
Neet xx

Lynn Holland said...

That is desperation going to all that trouble. We live 1000 feet above sea level and years ago when the snow came down heavily we would get snowed in like that. Now it's very rare that we get more than a few inches.
Hope you are safely home now
Lynn x

Jackie PN said...

WOWSSS! I thought we had snow!!
I bet it was a fun ski trip!
Glad you were able to make it home and we did not have to send in the St. Bernard! heehee
Happy weekend! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10