Wednesday 22 March 2017

Back to the Craft Barn - Up The Wall with Stencil, Stamps and Dies.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live. It would be great if you could pop over and take a look where you will find instructions for making.

Been working with a variety of stamps, stencil and dies this week and here's how I used them, if you would like to see more details and how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.



I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this Tim Holtz Inspired piece in the march challenge at Country view Crafts.
A Vintage Journey: All Aboard-HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVJ.

8 comments:

Redanne said...

A really fabulous tag Angela, I love how you used the different stencils for that beautiful background - and the cat and spider were great choices! xx

pam said...

Fantastic tag you have created Angela! love the design! looks like your poor cat is stood on they needles on our holder lol.
Pam x

Brenda Brown said...

Great layers to create this fabulous tag Angela and such fun with the cat and spider xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great tag, Angela - I love the well-weathered look of the bricks, and the cat is great fun!

Jackie PN said...

I do love that wall tall stencil- great make with this tag!
hugs and crafty wishes,Jackie

Lucy said...

What a beautiful background. And the cat is so perfect with the spider hanging above.

Craftyfield said...

Great fun tag and perfect for our Country View challenge this month... Tim would be proud!

Annie said...

Hi Angela...lovely tag and flowers. Thanks for hopping on board with us at AVJ this mont where we are celebrating our birthday

Best wishes
Annie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10