Wednesday 29 March 2017

Back to the Craft Barn - Silhouettes for Lavinia Stamps.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live. It would be great if you could pop over and take a look where you will find instructions for making.

Been working with Lavinia Stamps this week and here is how I used them, if you would like to see more details and how I made this project then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.



I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.


 Happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Dragons Lair Designs Challenges: Anything goes with option of Spring Flowers.
Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog: 176 Any sentiment other than Birthday.
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: 151 'Flowers everywhere'.
Mustard Seed Challenges: Use any shade of yellow.

10 comments:

Redanne said...

I have been over for a look Angela, the scene you created is beautiful! I didn't know you could get such a great result with distress inks and the gelli plate! Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous!!!Love the greens with that stamp! Love Lavina's stamps!
hugs and happy crafting to you!

pam said...

Wow gorgeous card Angela, love the beautiful scene and colours.
Hugs Pam x

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous silhouette card Angela the green and black theme is gorgeous xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, I love Lavinia stamps. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous card, Angela; I'm so enamoured with the green and black. It's a combination I'd not seen recently and a knockout!

Pippa said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT

Nancy said...

You've created a lovely garden scene, Angela. Your background is wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Mustard Seed Faith! :o)

MariLynn said...

Beautiful card. I loved seeing how you made the background. The little bit of sparkle gives it such a fabulous magical quality. Thanks for sharing with us at The Mustard Seed Faith Challenges.

Barbiedi said...

lovely card thanks for entering the stamping with dragon challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10