Wednesday 1 March 2017

Back at the Craft Barn - Seth Apter, Street Art.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working with Seth Apter stamps this week and here is the card I made. If you would like to see more details and how I made it then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.


I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting with An Attitude: Challenge 25 Anything Goes.

10 comments:

Shoshi said...

A beautiful card, Angela - lovely subtle colours and outlines that blend so well together. Nice little accents in the form of the red shiny stars and border to the sentiment, too.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #29

Redanne said...

I have been over for a look at your beautiful card Angela, I love your star stamping with the left over paint too! Hugs, Anne xx

Juliz Design Post said...

So in love with this design, a great card and fab colour palette.
Julie x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love your stamping on these wonderful colours.
Hugs Pam x

Jackie PN said...

Love this card!!So mixed media!
xo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love the push/pull effect of the layers on this card...delicious!!

Deb said...

Loving your use of Seth's wonderful designs Angela, off to take a closer look! Deb xo

Ruth said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Experimenting with Seths stamps in your own style as much as me Angela! Beautiful card and I loved your second project using the circles as much as the first. Thanks for all your lovely comments, and have a lovely crafty weekend and enjoy your walks in the park! Hugs Ruth x

Brenda Brown said...

Utterly gorgeous Angela, love those lighter muted colours and layers. Brilliantly done. Have a great weekend. xxx

Seth said...

Amazing card Angela. Anybody would be extra lucky to receive it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10