Friday 3 February 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Carabelle Studios.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

Been working on a greetings card using a Carabelle stamp set this week and here it is, if you would like to see details of how I made it then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.



I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.

Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts challenge blog: week 401 Paper Piecing (which is the technique I've used for the main image).

11 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I like how the stamped image is out-of-bounds of the frame! This creates a lot of dimension! Enjoy your weekend, Angela!

Jackie PN said...

Wow Angela, glad I went over to check on your process. I so love how you added the other buildings,one so vivid and the other faded, yes, absolutely gives the feeling of dimensional buildings!
I love Carrabella stamps, a bit too much for my pocketbook,none the less I still adore them! I am amazed at the crispness if the detail in that stamp! Pure quality!!
happy weekend my dear friend! xo

Barb said...

This really looks fantastic Angela. I was interested to read how you made it and really like the way you gone outside the frame also the white highlighting on the kraft. There's great depth to your lovely card. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Lisca said...

A beautiful card. I love the way you have stamped behind the frame as well. I like the stitching and the white highlights in the back ground. (Drat, I still haven't been able to find a white pen. I have an edding marker, but I want something I can write with).
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

pam said...

Fantastic card Angela, had to pop over to see how you made this beautiful image and background.
Hugs Pam x

Redanne said...

A gorgeous card Angela, it has a lovely dimensional feel to it - I need that stamp now.... oh dear!! xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous Angela, off to take a closer look! Deb xo

Juliz Design Post said...

What great depth to your card Angela and a lovely design.
Julie x

Sue said...

Oooh this is fabulous Angela, I love these stamps (even though I wince a bit at the price). Gorgeous card xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts 'PAPER PIECING' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

stunning card , love the buildings and the way you have just coloured some . jane x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10