Thursday 13 October 2016

Christmas Cards at The Craft Barn..

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

This Masterboard follows one I did earlier, same stamp but different colour and layout and I made this for The Craft Barn.


Begin by stamping on A3 card with clear and white embossing powder before adding the colour as before. If you missed the earlier card the link is here.

 
Here is the stamp I used.


And the finished card.

 
Still have lots of Masterboard left so you will probably see this design again soon.
 
If you would like to see more details for the making of this card you can  pop over to The Craft Barn to see what I've been up to and more ideas by my DT friends.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: For October.
Addicted to Stamps Challenge#133: Embossing Wet or Dry.
 
 

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

This masterboard ROCKS!

Kathyk

Danoesja said...

It's very beautiful with a great stamp u used.
Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
Greetings, Danoesja

Julie said...

Such a festive Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge Extra
Julie T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10