Friday 8 July 2016

Friday Fun Day with Smiles # 177

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi, Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

This should make you smile my friends.

We took my mum shopping on Tuesday and went into M&S for coffee. Two ladies were just getting up to leave when my mum noticed one of them had dropped her purse on the floor, she tried to attract their attention but they didn't hear her so I got up and called to them and they came back and thanked us.
What I hadn't realised was that the whole café had stopped what they were doing and turned towards me to see what was going on. My husband thought this highly hilarious whilst I was unsure what it was he found so funny.

He said... "You were using your teacher voice, there was one guy put his hand up asking to leave the room, one was in the naughty corner crying and the others were fidgeting around trying to tidy themselves up"
I guess you never loose it Lol!.

Other than that I've spent quite a lot of time in the garden so I am going to leave you with these little beauties which are all flowering at the moment.




So that's my fun day.
 
 Thanks for stopping by.
Let me know if they make you smile.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too if you like.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela x

16 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Angela, your story really raised a smile with me and resonated so much. I still get put in that position occasionally and like you say you never lose that ability to project your voice if you need to lol. Beautiful flowers, it's so lovely to be able to get out in the garden without it tipping of rain every five minutes. Have a great weekend xxx

Annie said...

Having a family with several teachers in this really made me chuckle Angela....I've heard many a teachers voice being used hehehe. Your flowers are just gorgeous. Isn't nature wonderful? Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Ruth said...

Thanks for the smile that gave me, and the beautiful flowers gave me another smile! Happy crafting Angela!! Hugs Ruth xx

Redanne said...

It gave me a big smile too Angela, I can just imagine the scene now.... It is a good job I was not a teacher, projecting my voice would never work! Love that gorgeous Clematis... Hugs, Anne xx

Lisca said...

Haha, once a teacher, always a teacher. Your story had me giggling. I was just imagining the scene.
Your flowers are gorgeous. Especically the clematis.
Have a good week,
Blessings,
Lisca

ToadilyDiane said...

Your flowers are so gorgeous!
Nice to know you can get the attention of a room and make grown men fear! LOL
Have a great day!
Diane #24

Neet said...

The flowers are lovely, always something to make me smile.
Oh dear, does that teacher voice never leave us?
Hugs, Neet xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Angela, oh you sure have me smiling with your cafe exploit, but as always flowers will bring happiness to my heart, your garden must be beautiful. Have a fabulous weekend cheers Robyn

pam said...

Well you gave a laugh Angela, can just see everyone`s eyes on you! beautiful garden flowers.
Pam x

Shoshi said...

Lol Angela! This reminded me of our church secretary who is a retired head teacher, and she often puts on what I call her "school marm" voice! - and everybody jumps to attention! I am sure the lady was very pleased she got her purse back, though!

Love the garden pictures. The purple clematis is particularly beautiful.

Have a great weekend,
Shoshi

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Angela,
Oh, your garden must be amazing! Thanks for sharing the beautiful blooms.

Funny about the teacher voice! At least you got the woman's attention and she got her purse! tee hee

Hugs,
Kay

Shoshi said...

Lol at your latest comment about bins, Angela!! Perhaps we should all get out more and find a bin to hug haha!!

Shoshi

Twiglet said...

So late getting round WOYWW that I can enjoy your Friday smile too - the flowers are really beautiful! x Jo

dmgarafalo said...

wonderful flowers, bet your garden is beautiful. I had time to post, but not make the rounds til now. donna #34

Cara said...

Your husband's comment did make me laugh. Love the flowers. Cara x

mamapez5 said...

Sorry I am a bit late visiting this week. I love your story and the beautiful flowers. At my sewing group recently, one of the ladies asked me if I used to be a teacher. I said ?Yes. Why?' and she said 'When you ask for quiet to share something, everyone stops and listens'!! Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10