Tuesday 26 January 2016

Mini Shrines for That Craft Place.


Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

You may remember that earlier this month I mentioned that I would be posting a tutorial showing how to construct the Mini Shrines.

If you are a follower of The Craft Stamper magazine you will have seen the gorgeous Mini Shrines this month which myself and my team mates at That Craft Place made. 
These little beauties are all designed by Lisa and cut by Danny at That Craft Place.

Here is the one I made and if you would like to see how I completed it I have posted a tutorial showing its construction over at That Craft Place Blog.

 

These gorgeous little Shrine parts are available in different styles from That Craft Place.



Definitely be working with them again.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over to That Craft Place.

Angela x

9 comments:

pam said...

Fantastic project Angela, will pop over to see your tutorial.
Happy Birthday for yesterday.
Pam x

Barb said...

What beautiful work. I'm off to watch the tutorial now. Barbxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I've found you in the magazine, Angela!Page 40! How come I didn't spot you before? Love the shrine and it must be a wonderful feeling to see your creation featured in print! I might just get one of those blank shrines for £2.99 and have a go!

Redanne said...

I loved this when I saw it in Craft Stamper and I enjoyed your tutorial too! Hugs, Anne xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful creation. I looks really great.

Shoshi said...

This is really lovely, Angela, and congratulations being in print. Thank you for your two lovely comments - I agree, the unravelling is quite a pain but well worth it in the end, to give the yarn a new lease of life. Thank you for your good wishes for Phoebe - it will take about a month for the medication to kick in but hopefully she won't have any more seizures. Welcome back from your lovely holiday - I hope life won't seem dull after all that skiing!

Hopefully I shall be joining WOYWW tomorrow, with something real to show on my desk for a change!

Shoshi

Words and Pictures said...

Great to hear your shrine got some well deserved attention at Craft Stamper - fab!
Alison x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is the coolest project, love it! And your crafty space looks so fun! <3

Deb said...

So lovely Angela, a beautiful shrine to love! Deb xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10