Monday 11 January 2016

Crafty Cardmakers.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Great News!

I'm here to tell you that I shall be making cards for the 'Crafty Cardmakers and More' Challenge Blog.
I was so pleased that Lin asked me to join the group.
The Design Team are highly talented and just hope I can keep up with them.

The theme for this challenge is 'New' and it seemed a good idea to base it on something new, so here is my first card.


I used a new stamp too, so all very appropriate for this challenge.

 
And made a new Masterboard.
 
 
On the white paper I stamped with black and then embossed it with clear powder and on the black I stamped with white paint slightly watered down to give a softer finish.
Then used a Spellbinders die set to cut the shapes and mount them together.
The hand and the nibs are Tim Holtz dies and the stamp is Clarity.



I hope you will pop over to see what my team mates have been making and also to join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Happy crafty card making.
 
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Anything but Cute: Challenge # 9 - Ring out the Old, Bring in The New.

20 comments:

Pamellia said...

Huge congratulations Angela, they are lucky to have you! A wonderful first DT project, love the black and white palette! Great sentiment, what a perfect choice! hugs :)

Juliz Design Post said...

What a super card Angela, love the new stamp and the results with it. Congrats on your new DT.
Julie x

pam said...

Congratulations Angela, fabulous first card design.
Pam x

Ina G said...

Really liked the style of your first card as a Designer for us at Crafty Cardmakers. Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the team Angela! I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations. This is fabulous and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Congrats, Angela! Your masterboard would make great collage material - perhaps stamped on tissue paper!

Little Artbee said...

Great card and a amazing technique.
Greetings
Sabine

Jackie PN said...

Yay!! Good for you Angela!! I am sure you will do their blog more than proud with your beautiful creations!! Congrats my crafty friend! xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your DT post! Love the card and the words are just right! Cx

Sally Dodger said...

Hi Angela, welcome to the CCM team. I love your monochrome theme and the reversal of the black and white inks is a great idea. Sally.x.

Josephine said...

Fabulous - I love the positive/negative image contrast!

Redanne said...

Congratulations Angela and what a great start you have made! I always love your masterboards and this one is no exception. The black and white is very dramatic, especially when layered up with that beautiful Spellbinders frame.

Thanks so much for joining in our 'Ring out the Old, Bring in the New' challenge at Anything But Cute! Hugs, Anne xx

Deb said...

Congratulations on your DT appointment Angela, what a beautiful card to start you on your way, love it! Deb xo

Cec said...

Congratulations on your new DT. Love this black and white card with the fabulous stamped background. Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute.
Hugs!
Cec

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful master board. Great pattern and technique. Judy DT

Pawsitively Creative said...

Firstly, huge congrats on your new endeavor. They are lucky to have you. Secondly-fantabulous design with your new stamp! Your use of the amazing masterboard is genius and so perfect! Awesome sauce design! I just love the black and white combo. Wowzers!

Thanks for joining in our "Ring Out the Old, Bring in the New" challenge at Anything But Cute. Hugz. ~Niki DT

Samra said...

Congrats on your new DT spot! Beautiful work!
Thank you so much for joining our Ring Out the Old, Bring in the New challenge at Anything But Cute!
Hugs

Samra DT
Paper Talk with Samra

Kim x said...

Welcome to the team Angela. Love your project, black and white is always a favourite of mine. Hope you are having a good holiday.
Hugs Kimx

Pam said...

Hi Angela,
Welcome to the team. Love your card. I am fairly new also. Looking forward to all your beautiful creations!
:) Pam

Pamellia said...

Just popped back in to say Thank you so much for joining us at Anything But Cute for our 'Bring in the New' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10