Monday 18 May 2015

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here again to show you a Masterboard that I have been working on.

Remember the Masterboard from last week:
Not wanting to waste any of it I made this:


 
 
  • I used several pieces of the Masterboard, some of the left-over embossed card and the same net but also included some paper which I had coloured with Mica sprays and gold ink.
  • I had stamped the dragonfly onto the Masterboard and plain white card.
 
 
  • I cut out the wings from the white card and coloured them using my Chameleon Pens then mounted them onto the Masterboard stamped dragonfly leaving the right side loose to give structure to the finished design.
  •  After cutting the pieces out I mat and layered them onto the blank card stock (SEE BELOW).


And here is the finished card.
 



I do hope you like it and leave me a comment.
I will always visit you back if I know where you are.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Angela!! I love the purples and blues together and the dragonfly stamp is an excellent fit! Congrats on your top 5 win at Crafty Cardmakers and More! hugs :)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful, Angela - love the colour combination and appreciate the process steps!

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Angela, love the colours, hugs Carole Z xx

pam said...

Fantastic Angela, love those beautiful colors and stamp to create this card..
Hugs Pam x

Ruth said...

Well I loved last weeks (which I've just seen!) but this is simply gorgeous Angela, a stunner! Ruth xx

Jackie PN said...

Oh yes I do like it- I love it!! Gorgeous Angela!! I adore dragonflies and love your color palette- what more could one ask for! Beautiful arrangement-truly!! xoxo

Deb said...

That is gorgeous Angela, wonderful effect with dragonfly wings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10