Saturday 31 January 2015

The Adventures of BP Mini Me.

Hi to you all, BP here, welcome to all my followers.
She thinks you follow her but I know better Lol!

I am under cover Lol!
I know they are all back so I need to check first that the coast is clear.
Right lets go see what's going on.
 
 
High Stanley, what's with you dog?
Are you ill?
 
Hi BP, please excuse me if I don't get up.
We have been in the kennel for two whole weeks!
Don't get me wrong it's okay, they look after you well and the companies good but they don't have the same quality of comfy seating so I am making up for it now and may not move from here for a while, well until dinner time anyway Lol!

 
Well it's no good me hanging around here then.
I will have to find someone else to talk to as it's obvious he will be no fun Lol!
What a lazy animal!
Oh no! he's snoring now, well that's it, I'm off!!!
 
Back soon.
 
Your dear friend,
 
BP Mini Me x




3 comments:

pam said...

Hope you had a good time Angela, your dog looks like he`s pleased to be home.
Pam x

Redanne said...

Oh BP Mini Me, you are under cover and I'm a little under the weather but you have really cheered me up by making an appearance. Aren't you lucky you got to stay at home for the two weeks that Stanley was away? Big hugs, Anne xx

Carole Z said...

Hi BP Mini Me, you are getting about at the moment aren't you? I can understand why your dog friend didn't want to play..he looks so cozy! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10