Saturday 3 January 2015

The Adventures of BP Mini Me.

Hi to you all, BP here, welcome to all my followers.
She thinks you follow her but I know better Lol!

I am doing well, so much to see, what fun. Look at what I have found.

Now what is this?
It looks like a hand.
Surely someone must be missing it.

 
Hi BP, this is not a real hand, it's just a perch for us.
It's rather nice here as we have an excellent view of what everyone is up to.

It's very good of you to visit us BP, hope you may be able to call again.

Well I certainly intend to try and get about a bit while I have the chance so you never know!

Bye for now,
 
BP Mini Me x




3 comments:

Redanne said...

Nice to see you out and about BP Mini Me! Happy New Year to you and everyone else who lives with you! Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Hi Angela,
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Pam x

Carole Z said...

Happy New Year BP Mini Me! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10