Monday 12 January 2015

Masterboard Monday and more Stencils.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

After my earlier play with the Picasa, I decided to give it another go.
This is the same stencil that I used before but covered it completely with a big and juicy ink pad.

This is the Original.
 
Felix the Crafty Cat
 
And the altered stuff using the Picasa3 program.
 
So here we go!







Did I have fun or what!!! and so quick too.
 
The next thing will be to try printing them on different types of card and also using them in a project.
The changes to the colours are just amazing, well I think so but what do you think?
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

8 comments:

Shoshi said...

These are really great, Angela. I love what you are doing with the photo editing. True mixed media, mixing paper art with digital!! Great stuff.

Shoshi

Pamellia said...

Amazing variety Angela! I just love the multi-coloured ones, they would be perfect for a summery floral card! until next time, big hugs :)

Redanne said...

You are right, they are amazing Angela, I love the wonderful array of colours you have achieved! Hugs, Anne xx

Carole Z said...

Fab variety of master boards Angela, gorgeous colours ! Hugs Carole Z xx

pam said...

Looks fantastic colours using Picasa3 Angela, will be back for more..
Pam

Silvia(Barnie) said...

These are great backgrounds.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Great digital play, Angela! My problem with altering anything like this digitally is that when I print it - almost inevitably I end up being disappointed. The colours always end up looking different and there's no texture to speak of. They're great for digital display though! Perhaps if I used better paper it would work.

Ruth said...

Yes I think you did have fun,fabulous results Angela! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10