Monday 23 June 2014

Masterboard Monday

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Bloghopping  friends, hope things are good with you.
Here we have a Masterboard I have been using to create a new project.
This Masterboard was another of our swaps and was made by my friend Gloria.



I have started by using a Stamps Away mask to mark out and then cut up sections of the paper.


 
After cutting these out, I attached them to black card.
 

 
I completed the front by adding one of the hearts that I had cut from the main Masterboard adding Zentangle patterns and glaze.
I also cut out one of the heads, coloured some parts of this and added crackle glaze before mounting it onto the main panel with 3D stickers.
I finished the front with brads and edging it with a silver pen.
 
This panel was then mounted onto silver, turquoise and lilac satin card.

 
I layered the front panel onto the card blank which had been edged with purple ink as seen below.

 
And here is the finished sample.
 

  The insert was another section of the Masterboard and I created a pocket at the side to hold two tags.
I decorated the tags with more of the satin card, sections of the Masterboard and completed them with ribbon.


These are the tags below.

 


 
 
I hope this gives some idea of how you can use the masterboards.
Back soon and happy crafting,
Angela x
 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10