Wednesday 2 April 2014

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - WOYWW # 252

Hi to you all my friends, been a bit busy recently but that's what happens when you insist on going away for a week, you have everything to catch up on lol!
I do not expect any sympathy however and you wont get any, I hear you say!
Anyhow what's this all about? WOYWW?
This is a weekly look at Workdesks throughout the world lol!(snooping really lol!).
If you want to know more about all this, visit our hostess Julia at the Stamping Ground and all will be revealed.

And here is my desk for this week.
Those of you who visited last week will remember that this is how my desk looked with the Cartographer 12"x12" pad from Prima in full view.



 I am in fact designing some samples for Ali at Ali-Craft as this kit is going to be available at a special price during May and will include the following.


 
I have started by making a scrapbook page but
 obviously I do not want to slow you all down today so will be posting the instructions for making this tomorrow.

I like to try and get a few things together first before starting though I may not end up using all of these.
It just kind of gets you in the mood lol!


 
And here is the first stage in building up the page.
I will get this finished today so
if you would like to see how it ended up and how I made it, call back tomorrow.


 
Bye for now to all you happy WOYWWers'.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angela x

14 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

I definitely have to come back and see your page! What fabulous papers!
Thanks for the peek! :) #44

Eliza said...

Angela,

Looks like a great page in the making, I will drop back tomorrow to check out the finished product. Thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 36

My name is Cindy said...

Those papers look lush, will have to look out for that special offer! Happy WOYWW Cindy #72

Redanne said...

I love that Cartographer paper and will definitely be back tomorrow to see your page! Hugs, Anne x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

If anything was going to tempt me to the Dark Side of papercrafting, it would be that Map background. I adore maps and diagrams, they do more for me than any flowers! Weird, huh?! Lol
Hugs, LLJ 8 xx

Belinda Basson said...

I too am busy with kits and designing pages...it takes time and sometimes inspiration is late to the party! Hope you get yours done in time. #63

Unknown said...

Your page looks fascinating! Will have to pop back later! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #25

Minxy said...

Lucky you getting to play with those lovely prima goodies, there on my want list.
Happy Wednesday
Minxy {was #6 now #23}

Kelly said...

Ooooo I have to see this when it's released. Looks right up my fun avenue. Love all you have going on. Creative Blessings Kelly #97

Shoshi said...

That looks like gorgeous paper, Angela. I am sure you will do something awesome with it!!

Thanks for your visit and your nice comment. So glad you like my knitting! Today's lunch party to celebrate Mum's birthday was a great success - hop back to my blog to see some piccies - including some of the food lol!!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #20

April said...

Love your desk area. I like the shelves that make everything reachable. Such pretty paper. April #41

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the prints and the layering you did with them. I can tell it's going to be a great page. Blessings!

Angie said...

Lovely layering! Good luck with the designing!
Angie #84

RosA said...

Love your desk with all those convenient cubby holes right in front of you! And that prima paper (and flowers) are gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by earlier.
Have a good week,
RosA # 38

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10