Sunday 17 November 2013

Birthday Card Ideas.

Hi Mini Me here, just having a quick look at what she's been up to.
These are rather nice, but not enough cogs and grunge for my liking. Quick! better hide she's coming!

 
Hi Blogsters, I'm sure someone's been here while I was busy lol!
Oh well !
 
Birthday cards needed this week for two special friends but they are not into Steampunk so something pretty needed.
 

Same stamps, different colour schemes.
The stamps are by Heartfeltcreations and the dies by the same company for Spellbinders.
The flowers were stamped and embossed before being cut and then layered and attached to the topper with brads.
The main part of the card was made with a template from House of Zandra.


 
Love these flowers so here is a close-up.


 
Hope you like them as much as I do.
Back soon,
Angela x
 
 

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Angela (and BP Mini Me), your cards are absolutely stunning! I love the shape of the cards and those flowers are so beautiful with the embossing. I think there are going to be two very happy recipients this week! Hugs, Anne x

Kim x said...

Angela these are just stunning. I'm so pleased that you like my creations.
hugs Kimx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10