Monday 28 October 2013

Masterboard Card Ideas

Hi Blogbeasties  almost the bewitching time and as I still have some paper left from the last Masterboard I decided to make another Halloween card, hope you like it?

 
This little chap just had to be in the photograph.

The accordion card uses the paper that I stamped with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells stamps from Ali-Craft and several Sizzix dies by Tim Holtz though the web is actually Cottage Cutz.
I also used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and went over this with gilding wax.
I finished the card off with brads and gems.


              Inside of the card.


Back of the card.

 
 
             Close-up of the images.

 

 
 
I have used some Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint to give the images a more distressed metalic look.
 

 
 
Hope you all have a great Halloween.
Craft On,
Angela x
 
 










1 comment:

AlexaCzar said...

wow this is so fantastic, i love this card and i love crows...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10