Wednesday 11 September 2013

Masterboard card ideas

Hi Bloggetters  here are  more ideas for using the masterboard.

For this card I used memory box stamp 'First Flight' I just love the butterflies and I stamped them twise without adding more ink which makes them appear to fly into the distance as they fade away.

 
Had to use the flash on this so it has burnt out the colour a little.

 
The grasses are by Inkadinkado and are called 'Meadow'.

 
I layered the print up with black and turquoise card and added the brad and bow before mounting it onto the card.

 
I stamped the butterflies onto the insert after blotting them first on waste paper.
 
And because I liked the card so much, I decided to make another in a different colour.

 
Hope you are liking my efforts using the masterboard.
Back Friday with more ideas.
 
Angela x
 

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi Angela, the first one is stunning, it looks like an amazing autumn sunset and the stamped butterflies and grasses look wonderful in silhouette. Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10