Tuesday 30 July 2013

Envelope Journal

Hi Blognuts,  I have been so pleased with the comments I have received and would like to thank all those people who have been kind enough to leave such encouraging words.

The crafting comes easy but the blogging has been an uphill journey and I am learning new things every day, so thanks to you all.

So here is the finished envelope made from the Masterboard shown yesterday.
I used Chocolate Baroque stamps as shown below.




I wasn't sure about the way it looked at this stage but you just have to keep going, nothing exciting ever happens if you don't make some mistakes lol!
 
 
 
I then cut the paper into four pieces and completed the front by attaching some of the small flower heads cut out earlier (see Monday's post) and added glaze to these.
The large butterfly was completed with layered sections and stickles glue, giving good dimension to the envelope.

 
The back was completed by stamping directly onto the envelope, finishing with stickles glue and an Irish blessing, also Chocolate Baroque.

 
Close up of the front.
 
 
          Close up of the back.


    And an ATC to finish, got to have something nice to go inside.

So there you have it and time to go.

Angela x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10