Friday 28 June 2013

Ali-Craft blog challenge.

 
All the stamps used for this piece are from Crafty Individuals.
I stamped onto EcoArtBoard to create the front sections by layering Utee and adding various glitters while the embossing powder was still hot then stamping the clock stamp (tick tock).
I then used a smaller ArtBoard over the top with the travel stamps.
I am hoping to enter this in the Ali-Craft Open Blog Challenge.


 
For the background on the inside, I used the crackle stamp by Crafty Individuals and added gilding flakes.
The buildings were stamped over this and also onto a background paper then cut out and placed randomly to the main border.


 
 Black card was used for the back and stamped with date stamps using perfect medium stamp pad and perfect pearls.

 
Stamped tags, tickets, shrink plastic, butterfly elements and pearl swirls were added, the ribbon and beads completed the journal.

                Happy crafting,
                 Back soon,
                   Angela x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's been a clever girl
Well done on getting your blog up and running

Your entry for the Ali-Craft blog challenge is fantastic, look forward to lots more work
Ali x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Many thanks Ali, pleased you like it.
Best wishes
Angela x

Jenny L said...

Hi Angela,
popped over from Carole's blog as she suggested.
My this creation is a work of art.
Superb workmanship on this, I love it.
So glad I have popped by.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10